Saturday, May 23, 2009

I <3 my Library Card

Just to update you, as I am sure everyone is waiting with bated breath for these updates, I've been in the library this week. My schedule said I should be done with this part, but as it turns out, I'm going to need more reading time than I thought-- keep finding out something new or getting lost in an idea about a picture of his work.

That's not to say I haven't been planning and scheming, which I have (read the last 3 posts). It just reaffirms everything I think about project schedules: each step always takes longer than you think it will. At any rate, the project is still moving. Things should pick up as I start making the designs.

I will be making some real-world designs to try and move away from the computer screen, which I'll explain later as I need to get going!

No comments: