Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dissertation

This is my blob. I have neglected it, and for that I am sorry. I am (really) planning on writing in it more, as my two fans have demanded I do so. That is why, for the next 16 weeks, this will also be my launchpad for all things dissertation. "What might that be?", you may ask. Answer: a form of digital media genius that requires roughly 600 hours to complete. More specific answer: See video below (I go on for 3 minutes):



So, it's not that I lack ideas. I am a venerable fount of ideas, let me tell you. Well, that's all I got for now. As a final note, people on the street (Blarthikath, this is for you): Please don't tell me to "smile" as I walk by, as I might not have any teeth-- you don't know me. And children, don't run up to dogs and start "petting" flapping at them with your small hands-- they don't enjoy it.

No comments: