Friday, February 22, 2008

I met a sandwich I didn't like today

I just remembered something I saw today. So you know that Giada de-- (let me look it up)-- Laurentiis? On Food Network? Well I try to avoid her at all costs because she scares me. But today, I was in for a fright and she was having a chocolate show, so I was like, neat! She made a souffle! Hey, maybe there is something to be had in that large noggin of hers.

Then she had to go and stick some chocolate chips on a grilled cheese sandwich. And she then fed it to her friends. Who does that (other than non-vegan potheads)? "Hey guys let me make you a groovy sandwich."

If you take nothing else from this blog, please heed this: even if you've said yes to drugs, please say no to brie. And if you must also say yes to brie, say no to brie covered in chocolate. And if you say yes to all of these things anyhow, please stop reading my blob. And don't talk to me anymore.

No comments: